Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Our sealing day was awesome.
Our parents and families came in on thursday to hang out. I took
my endowments out on friday evening and then we were sealed
saturday morning. Then everyone left sunday morning.
(It was all very fast!)
Here's a pic in front of the temple... more are coming!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! You're a beautiful Bride!!!!

Katrina said...

You need more pics of you in your dress!!!! ya'll look so happy! YEAH!

~Jen~ said...

Congratulations Tawny! I saw your link off Katrina's page. You look beautiful and happy.

Bec said...

hey gorgeous!!!!! i missss your buttttt!! and congratulations!!! i'm sooo happpy for you guys!! its so exciting!! put more pictures up, and go to my site and you can see lots of pics!!! love you!

Bec said...

don't give up on your site!! keep going dangit!

Cara Dickerson said...

I just realized you had a blog posted on your facebook page. I wish I would have noticed it before. Awww! I miss the Poulter fam! It looks like it was an amazing day! And as always you look amazingly beautiful!