Friday, October 03, 2008

i made it!

K so i did it! I did not buy one single piece of clothing or 'want' the whole month of September! It was so hard but I'm really glad I did it! I have found that I'm more of an impulsive shopper than I thought. I saw so many things I liked last month and then after a few weeks, I decided I didn't really need them or like them anymore. So, I think I'm going to use this thinking in the future. If I really like something, I'm going to wait for it. And if I still like it later (not sure how long a good waiting period is. any ideas?) and if it's still there, I'll get it! I feel good about this plan...

I think we're going to keep doing the ramen noodle thing! We saved A TON :) Like two hundred bucks! crazyness..... AAAANNNNDDDD we ate at Goodwood (aka the BEST RESTAURANT EVER!) like 7 times the whole month! (yes i know, we spend too much on food...but we ARE doing better!)

1 comment:

RoLo said...

Ok the whole shopping thing.. I say 2 weeks. If I can't stop thinking about it then I will ususally get it after two weeks.(But that might also be b/c I usually get paid every two weeks)