So here's some pictures of our little surprise!I found out on the night of December 14. After I was done freaking out a little I put the pregnancy test on Davin's desk in his office for him to see when he got back from work the next morning. When he got home, of course I was instantly awake and listening. I heard him sit down in his office and then turn the light on. After realizing what it was he came in to see me and asked "are you serious?" I responded with "I think so... it has two lines?" haha and then we got very excited, scared, happy, and overwhelmed all at once...
We decided to go to the Doctor to make sure the test was right and apparently all pregnancy tests are 99.9% accurate and the doctors think you are crazy for wanting a confirmation... But I told them to do it anyways because we needed to hear it from a doctor! It just makes it more official and more believable. ya know?... I really haven't been too sick. I only threw up one night because of food poisoning from a restaurant. I'm really glad I haven't thrown up any more than that because I don't think I could handle it! I hate throwing up with a passion and it NEVER makes me feel better... I have felt dizzy A LOT. It is hard to stand up for long periods of time and I have completely blacked out a few times. But other than that, I'm doing good!...
So now I am at 14 weeks and in my second trimester! We don't have a preference for a boy or girl... we just want a normal healthy baby. (we'll find out at 20 weeks... so like mid March) and The due date is August 13th!

9 comments:
So does this mean we were one of the first to know?
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. I'm glad you haven't been nauseous. When do you find out the gender?
Oops - I didn't finish reading - you find out mid-March. That's great!
YAY!!! Oh Tawny that little critter is going to be soooo stinking cute! I'm sad that when he/she's born we'll be gone, so you'll have to keep this little blog plastered with pictures til we come back to visit. YAY! I'm so jealous!
Congratulations!
Such wonderful news!
I'm very happy and excited for you guys.
Awww, Tawny I'm so excited for you!! That's so great. It's not fair that you didn't really get sick though, just so ya know that! Good luck!
Like I am have said a trillion times..I am SOOOO stinkin' excited!!! Finally one of my close friends is joining me in motherhood : )
YEA! So cute! Im excited for you guys!
Holy Cow!! I thought I had you on my google reader but I don't recall this announcement. Congrats!!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!
Post a Comment