




So he's pretty much a boy :)
We are SO EXCITED!!! We both always wanted a boy first. A big older protective brother for the rest of the kids so we don't have to be. LOL. For now, we've decided on Davin Hunter Ryan. We'll call him Hunter though. (If you steal it, I'll kill you!)
The second we found out Davin started texting all of his friends. It was cute. I was just so happy to finally find out what we were having so I can start planning things.

4 comments:
Congrats!!
Yeah for you!! And tell Davin that I didn't get a text....damn him.
That is a great name!! I love Hunter, I won't steal it though because we already have a Hunter in the family. But I might steal DAvin :) we do like it! haha Will you kill me for that?
That is so awesome! Are you showing yet? I want a picture of that.
Post a Comment