Friday, April 24, 2009
Prego
Here's a pic of my pregnant lady belly. I'm 24 weeks in it. My stomach is getting really tight and he is definitely cramped in there. At least I'm not feeling sick all the time though. I can't wait for him to get here! Some days I'm so excited and ready to be a mom. And then there's days where I get a little freaked out and I feel so unprepared. I'm sure it'll come with time... Baby clothes shopping is definitely the best part of this whole thing! The little clothes are so dang cute. It has also been fun picking out things to put the nursery together. Black and off-white "demask" pattern is the main theme. It'll be so cute. I'll post pictures when it is all put together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I want to see the clothes! I want to go when finals are over and shop with you!!
Tawny. you are so cute! i freakin love you. arent you so glad you are past the "maybe she is fat" stage? (that is the point that i am getting to now) you look defiantly pregnant! so i have those same thought in my head.. i just have to remind myself "that is why you are pregnant for 9 months" hopefully be the end we will be completely ready!
You look awesome!
I was about ready to ask you for a picture. You look so cute!
I didn't know you guys had a blog! We have one too! It's jeffersonandchelsie.blogspot.com. You will have to add us too :)
Too cute!!!
very cute!!!! Did you have a 24 week appointment and was it all good? Can't wait to see you again!
ps. you should add a baby countdown to your blog!
TAWNY!!!!! you are the cutest pregnant friend i have!!! i miss you!! email me!!! i have a blog too, i just need you to send me your email to invite you to see it! how are you??? i miss you and i have stories for you!!
Regs
Post a Comment