Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Smiles


Now at around 6 weeks, Hunter loves to smile! Every time I lay him down on his changing table to change his diaper, this is what I see :) I LOVE IT!


7 comments:

Chace & Rivka said...

Tawny, he's so adorable. I love him! I wish I were there :( Miss you!

Crystal said...

Thats awesome b/c I think for the first 4-6weeks both my boys cried every time b/c they were cold.

Cara Dickerson said...

Wow, Tawny, congratulations! He is soooo cute! Of course how could your child not be? That's awesome that he's such a happy baby! It makes it so much fun!

RoLo said...

Tawny he is so hansome! I wish I could see him. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

What a happy boy! He is so adorable! Reading your other post about the birth convinced me to get an epidural when I have a baby haha. Glad it all went well! :)

cAsSy said...

What a cute face!

Skye and Becca said...

TAWNY!!! CONGRATS!!! He is absolutely adorable :)