Tuesday, November 24, 2009
First Bath
Since he was born, I've just been washing him in the shower with me. It's a lot easier and he has never cried. I don't like it when he cries... So this past week we tried him in the bath tub for the first time and he really liked it. :)
I just want to eat him up when he looks at me like this! He loves to suck on his fingers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, how freaking precious!!! Are you sure I can't have him??
Oh my goodness he is so stinkin adorable. I think I need a little boy next. We also have a blog... come on over and visit us. www.mikeandtanadraper.blogspot.com
Hey Tawny, I just found your blog. I can't believe you are a mom, how fun. Does this mean the next step is for me to be a grandma. Oh how time flies. You look great by the way. Love ya.
Stephanie
Post a Comment