Kay so I have a question:
Is it still ok for a married woman to give hugs to everyone? Cause I give hugs to everyone I know. If we've hung out at least once and I run into you, I will probably give you a hug. Is that weird? Do people not want these hugs? Davin said that the last two people I gave a hug to acted really awkward.
I personally think hugs are way better and less awkward then hand shakes. If you are going to give me a handshake, I would prefer a hug! I've ALWAYS just given everyone hugs! (I have been trying to not hug people recently, and I feel so bad when I don't give people hugs!)
So do most people not feel the way I do? So now that I'm an 'old married woman' does that mean I should not just give hugs out to everyone I run into or say bye to? Should I only hug family and my bestest girl friends? I've never really thought about it before, and now that Davin pointed out, I'm all confused. When should I give hugs???????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think hugs are fine for long time friends but NOT guys once you're married. Even if they were really good friends, your married now so I wouldn't advice hugging guys period but girls are fine. I'm glad I found your blog.
Keep giving out the hugs. I do it all the time. I am totally secure in my marriage and see no problem with girls giving Tom hugs. Now if you hung out with Tom alone and hugs were involved I would be a little more worried, but not too much. And I hug guys. I remember you hugging me and thinking, I totally like this girl and she is so right for Davin...
Post a Comment