Monday, June 15, 2009

32 weeks...

Well, we only have 8 more weeks to go!

Everything has been gong good. All the Dr appointments have been fine. I don't think I have anymore ultrasounds though...

We finally god our cute stroller/car seat/carrier set from Target! It's light green with multi-color polka dots. I absolutely love it!

I have been so busy with my BYU spring class that it's been a little hard finding the time to get everything together. But, my final is this Wednesday, and then I'll have a ton of time to do stuff! Like sew the bedding, finish reupholstering the glider, pack for the hospital, wash all the baby clothes, put the crib together, etc...
Davin started working his third job a couple weeks ago. It's with Omniture. It has been such a blessing! They have been wonderful to him... It has been pretty crazy though. I barely get to see him except for a couple nights a week, if he's not sleeping, and on the weekends. However, I feel so lucky to have such an amazing husband. I'm glad I found someone who is willing to work hard to provide for our family... (Part of the reason he's working three jobs is to save up for his Hayabusa motorcycle LOL)... but I'd like to think the real reason he's doing it is for me and Hunter.

3 comments:

Bec said...

oh to be tallll! You look so dang cute! You look amazing for 32 weeks...like wow!

Regan and Jess George said...

LOVE the belly! It must've popped out right after we left! :) And I hope I can look as cute as you when I'm that far along! You look like you have a fake belly on haha.

Regan and Jess George said...

Your belly is so cute! It must've popped out right after we left because you couldn't see it like at all before!
P.S. I hope I look like you when I'm that far along!!