I constantly have heart burn. Every time I try to lay down, it starts coming up my throat. I've propped my pillow up under several pillows and I have Tums every night before I go to bed, but sometimes it doesn't even help. And sometimes it happens even when I'm sitting!...
Hunter is constantly kicking! I feel his little nudges (or BIG nudges) all day long. He gets the hiccups at least twice a day, if not more. It is REALLY REALLY REALLY annoying because it is usually when I'm trying to sleep!
Any kind of salad makes me sick after wards. However, I crave fruit all the time! Apples, peaches, nectarines, strawberries, cantelope, etc... it all sounds so good! I also crave potatoes and meat. A good home cooked meal always sounds good to me... and I LOVE milk! I have to get the lactose-free kind, but it is wayyy better than rice/soy milk and it's been so nice being able to drink it! yummm...
After religiously putting on shea-butter cream and vitamin E oil everyday this whole pregnancy, I still got stretch marks. They showed up last Sunday. I was really depressed the whole day and didn't get out of bed. How the heck did that happen! That was one thing I tried really hard to prevent. It really makes me mad. I guess it doesn't matter what you do, it all depends on genetics. Stupid genetics... any good remedies to make them go away?
I have found out that pools are amazing. We got 7Peaks season passes. I love to go and just sit in the shallow end of the wave pool. The sunshine is so nice and being in the water makes me feel so weightless! It is definitly one good perk of having a summer baby... maybe the only one LOL...
I love air conditioning! I don't know what I'd do without it!... I still get bad hot flashes a few times a day. My skin feels like its on fire, I feel light headed, and I feel like I'm going to throw up. The only thing that helps is laying down in my air conditioned apartment. so nice!...
SO besides hot flashes, stretch marks, baby hiccups, and heartburn, this pregnancy is going great! haha

5 comments:
Wow! i have lots to look forward to! if you got stretch marks i am forsure going too. Crap! it is getting so close, you are almost done! but we need to go to lunch, soon! when are you done with work? You look great!
Oh man you are so funny. Ok good news on the stretch marks is that after you have the baby and lose the weight (keep using the lotion) you can hardly see them. Although I didn't get them on my tummy, I did get them on my chest...lovely...or not! Can you believe you only have 8 more weeeks! how crazy is that?? And I know what you mean about the pool...it makes you feel soo good. Except the last time i was in it..I felt so light..that I think I actually forgot I was pregnant and just tried to jump out of the pool from the sidelines...ouch...oh I was like oh yeah..crap! haha Ok this is turning into a novel...but since we never have time to talk I have so much to say! What brand did you end up going with for the travel system? It sounds way cute! Sorry about all the crappy prego symptoms..but don't worry I am right there with you for most of them! I love you tons...you look amazing!
It's about time for an update. And I have to say you do not look like you are 32 weeks. I am sorry that you are feeling "lovely" but you look great!
I can't believe you have less than a month left. Crazy!
I didn't know that you're keeping up with your blog now! I'm so glad, Tawn! You're so close, can't even believe it! And stretch marks can fade. I was the same way: religiously rubbing crap on my belly then stretchmarks anyways...but you can't really even see them now. Maybe its worse if you're tan? Anyways! Do you remember our blog? www.mikeandmelissa.us.
Loooove you!
Post a Comment