I am SOO ready not to be pregnant anymore!!!
When you reach this point in pregnancy, no position is really that comfortable. And if you find a position that is somewhat comfortable, it is for a few minutes, and then things start turning numb. LOL... I used to think laying on my side sucked (I am a stomach sleeper) and now my whole side will go numb after 10 minutes and I have to switch. So I end up tossing and turning all night long. It's lots of fun...
I finally feel ready for Hunter to get here though. All the clothes are washed, folded, and put away. The car seat is in the car. My hospital bag is actually packed (I figured I can't get away with last minute packing on this one.) I sewed some blankets and burp cloths. We have wipes and newborn diapers. And we finally got the crib put together :) I am still working on sewing the bumper pads, but I don't think Hunter will notice if they aren't done by the time he gets here. LOL...
I am so excited to be a mom! This whole experience was a little hard to comprehend and get used to the first several months we found out. It wasn't something we were expecting. But now, I really feel so blessed that we have this opportunity to be parents. Hopefully we don't screw him up too bad. LOL. During this day and age, it is really hard for many couples to have kids and I don't want to take it for granted. It will be the hardest thing in our lives but hopefully the most rewarding, or so I've heard :) I'll be sure to post some cute baby pics when he pops out! Hopefully it'll be soon and hopefully he'll be cute LOL...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Tawny, you look awesome and I'm so so excited for baby Hunter! He's one lucky little boy... well... fetus! I can't wait for him to come. I just wish I could be there. Make sure and post lots and lots of pictures. Loving you from afar!
Rivka
Yay for an update. And hopefully he comes out soon! I still have a hard time picturing you as a mom, mostly cause I just picture you and me on your trampoline but I know you will be great. Love ya sweetie!
He'll be SO cute!!! I miss you! I hope everything goes well, and I can't wait to meet your new little boy when he comes! Love ya
hey! we miss you over the wf building! actually get this, the ac is broken. i worked today in 90+ heat! argh.
i would love to help you with some newborn shots...keep in touch and maybe we can shoot a few at your place or wherever!
take care!
no doubt about the cuteness :) I'm so excited for you!! hang in there :) I'm right there with ya sister!
Post a Comment